- 11 steps and mobile structure made of 15/10 galvanized sheet metal with shock-absorbing and return springs to facilitate opening and closing
- Telescopic handrail on the right side to facilitate getting on and off
- Resistant 10/10 galvanized sheet steel frame with reinforced corners
- Hatch with first choice poplar plywood panel (15 mm thick), certified with low formaldehyde emissions (Class E1 according to UNI EN 13986:2005)
Certifications and Load Capacity:
- Certified according to UNI EN 14975:2007
- Load capacity up to 150 kg, tested with a static test load of 260 kg
Ready to Use:
- Shipped fully assembled and ready for installation.
It is essential to check that the wall on which the ladder will be mounted is able to resist a strong horizontal push. In the case of plasterboard walls or 8 cm perforated walls, the retractable wall ladder must be fixed to the supporting floor using the appropriate reinforcement plate.